Who Benefits From Lone Worker Training?
Well trained staff are a great advertisement for any organisation, and the ability to deal with difficult and challenging situations is a skill that can be acquired through a well planned and executed education program.
- A confident professional workforce
- Reduced staff stress levels
- Reduced sick leave
- Staff retention improvement
- Reduction in Claims for compensation
- Better Customer Relations
- Improved Organisational Performance
- A safer environment for staff and customers alike
- Reduces incidence of reputation damage
- Increases organisation integrity
- Cost Effective
- A positive when recruiting the best staff
- Professional response enhances prestige
For members of staff in any organisation, the provision of training enhances the ability to fulfil the role, and therefore increases the confidence. It also shows that the organisation cares about the development, wellbeing and conduct for those who have been placed on a training program.
- Increased confidence in dealing with challenging situations
- Ability to exert control and an outward show of calm
- Feeling safer & less vulnerable
- Understand the risks and be able to take steps to mitigate perceived risk
- Effective communication, both verbal and non-verbal
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Maintaining a professional attitude
- Learning Life Skills that can have a carry over into everyday life
- Increase employee value to organisation
The Client or Service User
Clients respond best to well trained, confident staff.
- A feeling of confidence in the organisation and staff
- Reduction of stress and dissatisfaction levels
- A feeling that someone is listening and taking the issue seriously
- Acknowledgement of feelings of frustration
- Being dealt with in a professional manner
- Impression that the organisation has integrity
- Confidence that resolution is the goal
- Building a relationship with the organisation
Training Makes Sense
Given the benefits, the question becomes: Can you afford not to train your staff in this important and advantageous area?
For members of staff in any organisation, the provision of training enhances the ability to fulfil the role, and thereby increases both knowledge and confidence.
For more information, or to book a Lone Worker Training Seminar, please contact us on 01279 419427, or email from our contact page.