Why Choose P-S-T for Lone Worker Safety Training?
Personal-Safety-Training has been providing Personal Safety Training Courses since 1987 and Lone Worker Training Courses and Refresher Seminars since 1992. We have had vast experience in training individuals in looking after themselves in stressful situation, in particular when working alone.
- Experience in Conflict Management - Our trainers have experience in the field - not simply trainers who have added Lone Working to a suite of training courses they present
- Effective Training - thousands of hours in the training environment allow us to home in on the issues that affect YOUR staff
- Bespoke Training - Each Training Course & Seminar is designed for the specific requirements of the organisation
- Qualified Staff - Our trainers are vetted, have DBS (CRB) checks, and are all qualified Self Defence and Conflict Resolution Qualifications
- Specialised Subject Knowledge - Our trainers have a deep understanding of the types of situation one is likely to meet - and the methodology to deal with them - they are able to answer delegate questions succinctly and with confidence
- Duty of Care - Delegates are encouraged to focus on the duty of care owed to them by the organisation (and how this is being delivered through the training), the duty of care to other staff members and, of course, to the client / service user
- Practical Physical Intervention Skills - Our trainers are well versed in dealing with physical threats and confrontations, the skills they have are practical and learned over a long period of time
- Engaging, Interesting Presentations - We train our trainers to work with the delegates, to ask question, rather than simply present and to engage with every individual delegate who attends
- Professionally Delivered - We test our training, trainers performance and delivery
- Certificated Training - Learning Outcomes assessed, Attendee and commissioning organisation Feedback is a requirement, Certificates of Training issued to both staff and organisation
Seminars are standardised to each type of Lone Worker profile, for instance the risks encountered by a Lone Worker in the Housing Sector a tenant will be different from a Lone Worker in Food Safety dealing with management and staff of a restaurant. Standard Lone Worker Training is an efficient and cost effective way of managing the training and risk management of staff. All Standard Training Seminars are eligible for CPD.
Seminars are assembled from standardised modules, specifically for each client, and for each staff profile and job description. This allows each Bespoke Lone Worker Training Seminar to be eligible for CPD. Each seminar is designed ensure that all eventualities are covered, and that the training is a good fit for your organisation.
For more information, or to book a Lone Worker Training Seminar, please contact us on 01279 419427, or email from our contact page.